China Research Centre
We analyse the diversity and complexity of China’s transformation and its impact locally and globally.
We investigate different forms of governance, social inclusion and systemic disadvantage, and local and regional dynamics, producing knowledge of contemporary China that is interdisciplinary, theoretically engaged and of relevance to Australian society and the international community.
- Business, enterprise and labour
- Challenges in health, education and welfare
- China, Asia and the Pacific
- Chinese communities in Australia and elsewhere
- Gender and sexual politics
- Governance and sustainability
- Media, technology and communities
- Political, legal and intellectual development
- Provincial China
- Urban and regional change